
My name is Amanda Rae Scarboro, I was born in Danville, Virginia on July 10, 1990. I grew up in Virginia for the first four years of my life then moved to Wilton, Iowa where my mother is from. I attended school in Wilton and graduated in 2008. Throughout school I participated in basketball, volleyball, softball, track, and the dance team. Dancing is my passion, I've done it for as long as I can remember! I am now attending Ellsworth Community College in Iowa Falls and majoring in Elementary Education, I plan to transfer to Iowa State. I love spending time with my friends and family. I find it hard at times to be so far from home in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people. I just try to make the best of everything and enjoy life!
2 comments:
That is awesome that you are transferring to Iowa State. I am going to be going there next year. Word of advice: MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TAKING CLASSES THAT TRANSFER. ISU is the hardest college to transfer to. Ask Kelly Faga if you have any questions when it comes time for you to transfer, she has been a great help. Also if you can meet with an advisor down at state that can help as well. I have been working with Cheryl Lindholm and she is wonderful to work with and usually responds to any questions in a timely manner. GOOD LUCK!!
Amanda: Wonderful blog! Your pictures are great - what a neat family! I'm glad to hear you are going to ISU - that's where our son went and loved it!! --Janet
Post a Comment