Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Cousin/Best Friend

Julia Anna Brown is not only my cousin but; my best friend. We have this bond unlike anyone else and I am so thankful for it. You'd imagine that after all the years of our mothers dressing us alike and forcing us to be together that we would be sick of each other, but it's nothing like that. Before we went our seperate ways after high school, we were unseperable. We never stop laughing when we are together and act as if there isn't a care in the world. I know that she is my one true friend that will last a life time and always be there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice that you two are cousins and still are best friends
- Donnie Beebe

Anonymous said...

I like all the pictures that you put on your blog. It was a cute idea. Kristy Reynolds